Sunday, May 26, 2013

Feeling Patriotic

A couple months after we moved in, I thought a flag would look great with this house.  We looked at an old bungalow when we were looking for a house, that had a flag flying out front which I adored.

This house was built during the post WWII housing boom, and seemed to want a flag.  I'm not sure if it was the recent trip to Washington DC, or the impending Memorial Day holiday, but I decided to finally put the flag up.

Before:

After:

The flag really makes the house look like it's age.  As much as we have modernized the house, I feel like we need to pay homage to its past, and this does the job perfectly.

During the football season, I promised Nick that we can put up a Razorback flag. 

Anything you've done lately that makes you feel patriotic?

0 comments:

Post a Comment