Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pinning and Pining: May 2013

So last month's Pinning and Pining went alright.  Since this is my birthday month, I think I should be selfish and choose things just for me.

Pinning:

 
I have wanted a tattoo for years, but I have always reconsidered for various reasons.  But I think a big sister/lil sister tattoo with my sister would be fun.  Not sure about the feather though.
I love this picture! It cheers me up, every time I see it.  lol.

I think BBQ chicken pizza with bacon could be my favorite pizza.  I love non-traditional pizzas.  This recipe looks fantastic.

All above photos from pinterest

Pining:

I saw these and thought it was awesome.  They put jewelry inside your candle, and you can get a value of it through their website.  I think it's a pretty cool idea.

Everyone hates my signature because you can't even tell its my name, but I like my signature.  If I had $200 to throw around, I think I would get one of these.

I have been collecting fortune cookie fortunes for as long as I can remember.  I love this silver fortune cookie necklace because it opens up to add (or read) a fortune inside.
  
Do you like Pinning and Pining?  What would you change?

0 comments:

Post a Comment