Sunday, September 23, 2012

1 YEAR!

Yesterday, Nick and I celebrated 1 year of home ownership.  It's hard to believe that it's been a year.  We haven't done as much as I had thought we would do in the first year.  I've found that it's quite difficult and expensive to do all the things I want to do.  
These are the 4 big (most expensive as well) we completed this year.

New plumbing in November

New landscaping in March

Master Walk-in Closet Redo in May


Office closet Redo done in September


The Master Suite, Office, and Living Room are the most complete rooms at this time.  





We also expanded our family, with Frank and Dino


As a present to celebrate our 1 year, the Bird of Paradise has flowered for me.  It had me on the edge of my seat all week, wondering when it would open.  I was a kid in a candy store Saturday morning when I saw it finally opened.  Bird of Paradise has been my favorite flower for a long time, and I am delighted to have one in my front yard.

After a year in the house, I'm looking forward to the next year.  I hope you have enjoyed the first year, as much as we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment