Sunday, May 20, 2012

8 week countdown ends + TJ

Since my birthday is this week, the countdown is ending.  As I mentioned last week, we had a set back.  I was in a bad accident that totaled my new truck the end of April, and it put a hold on most projects.  Yesterday, we went and got a new truck. 



I know what you're thinking, "That's your new truck? It looks like your old truck".  It's identical with my old truck.  I call him Truck Junior or TJ.  No more rental car, YEA!


So here's how the countdown finally finished up.  Not to bad actually.


8 Week Countdown
Curtains-office, guest room, living room

Paint post on front porch
Finalize plans for walk-in closet
Plant grass
Put down rubber tiles by dumpster
Shop for sideboard
Patch/spray office wall

Clean cubes in living room
Photograph bedroom
Move hose corral
Install light over dining table 

Next weekend is a long weekend, and we have plans to upgrade the master closet, and BBQ some ribs.  Any plans for the weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment