Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kitchen Lighting

Last summer, I laid out the plan for the kitchen lighting.  After months of researching costs, and options, I finally found the best option.  A track lighting system, by Hampton Bay from Home Depot.  It wasn't my first choice, but it was the best in our price range.  I just had to wait for a sale.  A couple weeks ago, the 12 light heads went on sale, and we save $85. 
This weekend, I installed the long perimeter lights.  The shorter island lights will have to be installed when the island is in place. 




These are two 12 foot suspended tracks connected together, with 10 lights attached.  The other light (seen in the last photo) will be the power supply to the island. 

The kitchen is a lot brighter now.  I can't wait until all the lights are up. 

In the coming weeks, I will be removing trim, and painting the walls. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment