Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bedroom Reveal

It hit me when my parents were in town, that I have never put up photos of the bedroom, which was probably the first room we finished up.  It's also the only room I painted the walls.  So to remind you of what it looked like when we bought the house.

First, the view from the door, and then the view from the bathroom.


Now, the view from the door, and then the view from the bathroom.

 
 This room is quite small for a king size bed, but we weren't going to get rid of our bed, so we made it work.  I painted the walls and ceiling (best thing I did), which is more evident in the pictures below.





Our bedroom has never looked so nice and clean.

So this crosses off another item off our countdown list.  Office curtains are about 75% done.  Need to trim, iron, hem, and install them.  A how-to and pictures will be up next week.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, you are doing a great job, really!!! Glad to see that you have moved up in life, (didn't think you wouldn't) Good work. Keep the pics going. I might need you to give some decorating tips later.

    ReplyDelete