Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Things are looking like they are coming together.  The laundry room has made some progress.  Since you last saw it here, we removed the overhead cabinets, and I added a desk, more lighting, open shelving, and various items of mine.


As a reminder, here is how it looked the day we bought it.  It sure has come along well. 
 

This is only about 80% done.  I'm planning on adding some art above the Packer helmet, wood blinds, and a screen around the water heater with isn't seen in any of the pictures.  The ultimate plan is to buy a new washer and dryer as well.

It's also beginning to look a lot like Christmas.  The tree is up.  I don't know why I was anxious to put the tree up, but Nick made me wait until Thanksgiving to put up.  I have a simple 6ft fake tree, with white lights, and white, silver and clear ornaments.  I thought it would be a good base if I decide to someday add another color to it.  Next year might be a football theme.  






 Nick hates the bird, but it's my favorite ornament.  I'm thinking if I put a football helmet on it, he would like it. 


Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!
 

1 comments:

  1. This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thanks for this share.
    choose the best Plumber in Buckhead

    ReplyDelete