Sunday, October 9, 2011

A little bit of progress

We've been working hard on moving everything around, still using the guest bedrooms as dumping grounds.  But things are shaping up.  Here's a little bit of the progress that's been going on.

In the living room we are getting ready to mount the TV to the wall.  Scary to think that if it falls, its a $1500 TV that we have to replace.  Cross your fingers that it holds.



The mystery room has turned into an office.  As you can see with all the Razorback paraphernalia that this is Nick's office.  So far we are thinking about a little lounge on the other side of the mystery room.



We painted the shelves in the living room.  The dark wood was just sucking the life out of the room.  During the painting process I decided that a blue background would add some subtle color.  I kept thinking about a less dramatic version of these built-ins.  There will be more on this later.


 And finally, I got going on the laundry room.  This will be my little room.  I have quite of few projects, and needed storage for it.  I also found room for other miscellaneous items.
I have more plans for this room.



That's all that I have for right now. I will try to keep you updated on everything going on here.

1 comments: