Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pinning and Pining: July 2013

I've been pinning much more this month.  Most of it is inspiration for our kitchen reno, but I have found some other interesting things.

Pinning:

Pinterest
 I think this is beautiful.  I'm sure this is nothing new, but I have never seen this before.  Now to find the perfect bottle.

Pinterest
Exchange out the rug, and I think I would plan a hallway to look exactly like this.  Dark, Dramatic, Sophisticated, and Functional.

Pinterest
I would love to have Nick walk into the house and see a bunch of these on the couch.  If anyone knows where I can get these, please let me know.  It'll be Nick's birthday gift.

Pining:



When I get a new iPad, I would love a custom DODO Case.  Check out the website where you can Build-a-DODO, a custom Ipad case.  You have the option for solid or patterned fabric, and leather.  You can even monogram the case.  


FOOTBALL!  I miss football.  The season can't start soon enough.  I've been reading three football books this offseason, but it has been of little help.  August 4th (Hall of Fame Game) can't come soon enough!



0 comments:

Post a Comment