Sunday, July 7, 2013

Kitchen Reno: Trim Options

One of the forgotten or overlooked features of a renovation is the trim.  I learned this lesson when we did the bathroom renovation.  I am planning this time.

We will have a large opening between the living room and kitchen, and 9 doorways combined between the kitchen, office and hallway.  I would like the trim to seem like they belong to the house, and the rest of the trim around the house.  That means I need something a little on the traditional side.

Here's the inspiration:
 
Pinterest
Pinterest



Pinterest
Pinterest


 The last two are great.  The last one has the large opening between the living room and kitchen, that I am planning.  The one above it, has the trim detail I would like to have in the large doorway.  The top two inspirations are an example of what I would like to do to the other doorways.

How was your holiday weekend?



1 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Kitchen Renovation

    ReplyDelete