Sunday, July 28, 2013

Flooring has arrived!

I have been on the hunt for flooring that matches the laminate that is in the living room.  I wanted the flooring to match all the way through the big rooms of the house.  We currently have 7 different flooring options (4 different tiles, 1 carpet, 1 linoleum, 1 laminate), and I hate it.  I know the house would be so much more cohesive if the living room, kitchen, and office, all had the same flooring.  After months of hunting around, some guessing, and some disappointment, I finally found the flooring that matches the living room, at Floor and Decor.  The same place we got our bathroom tile from.
I had to special order the floor, which was suppose to arrive in 7-10 days, well, 23 days later it arrived.  I made about 7 phone calls to the store to figure out what was going on.  I never did find out what the delay was, but luckily, we won't be installing this until next year.

Sorry for the poor quality photo, this is from my iphone.  That's 500 sq ft of flooring, and 18 feet of t-molding.  It's going to be great when we finally install this.  This is completely transform the look of the house.

1 comments:

  1. My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

    Brazilian Walnut

    ReplyDelete