Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Porch Color

April is suppose to be the month that we work on landscaping.  I decided to get started with some curb appeal this weekend, in anticipation of April's work.

Old Porch:

I hated the blue-gray paint color on the porch, since the day we first walked through the house.  I didn't seem to match with the rest of the house.  I wanted to paint it the first couple of weeks we lived there, but hesitated until we worked on the landscaping last spring.  The rainy season came, and I got busy with other projects.  But I'm happy to say, that it looks a lot better now. 

New Porch:

Now we have a more appropriate brown color for the porch.  It's not perfect.  When you see it near the siding color, it doesn't quite match like I had in mind.  I may eventually change it again, to match the siding better.
  

Before and After:

  

Looks better, huh?

Landscaping with take over our lives for the next month.  I can't wait to show you the new changes.

AFI Top 100 Update: We watched #96, Do The Right Thing.  11 down, 89 to go. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment