Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bathroom Renovation: Part 4

 This week, I worked on a couple projects, including working on the trim in the bathroom again.

The Demolition:

A couple of weeks ago, I went over the demo.  You can read about that here.

The Rebuild: 

Everything had been installed in the previous weeks. You can read out it, here, here and here.

The Details:

This weekend, I worked with caulking the trim.  I have had a poor relationship with caulk.  We have not gotten along well, but it is a necessary evil if you own a home.  This weekend was different.  I watched this video Saturday morning, and used some of his tips.  I was able to get the whole bathroom done with little problem, and little anger.  So, caulk and I have become friends, for the time being.  Here's the proof:


So all we have left to do is accessorizing; towels, art, soap pump, accessories, etc.  This will take some time, and I will keep you updated when things change.  But for now, I'm calling this renovation, COMPLETE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment