Sunday, October 28, 2012

Project Free Weekend

This weekend was relaxing and project free; not that we don't have projects to do.  We did some planning this weekend though.

Arkansas Trip:
We are driving to Arkansas during Thanksgiving week, to see Nick's family, and to go to the LSU-Arkansas game.  We have an itinerary for the week, and a list of restaurants we are interested in.  Doe's Eat Place (Greenville, MS location) is definitely on the list.  We have most of the pre-trip preparations done. 

Bathroom Floor Project:
I hate the hall bathroom floor.  It's suppose to look like a red stone, but I keep thinking it looks like lava (and I'm reminded of my childhood). Options are to paint it, or cover it with vinyl wood flooring.  To be completed before Arkansas Trip.

Add Second Shelf in My Office:
An extra shelf would add storage, and a double rod would be more sell-able in this room.  I have all the supplies, just haven't completed it.  As I've said before, I start projects, but lack the follow through.  To be completed before Arkansas Trip.

Overall, I enjoyed a weekend away from projects.  I am looking forward to working on something next week though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment