Friday, November 15, 2013

Pinning and Pining: November

After I took a break from Pinning and Pining, I found out Nick liked Pinning and Pining because he liked the ideas of gifts he could get me.  Isn't that sweet?

Since November=Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving=food, I thought food/cooking would be a good subject this month.

Pinning:


Pinterest
Cranberry upside down cake will be our dessert for Thanksgiving.  I hope it's as good as pineapple upside down cake.

Pinterest
I plan on slightly modifying this Brussels sprout recipe to have on Thanksgiving.  Yes, I like Brussels sprouts!

Pining:


Remodelista
I love how beautiful these teak measuring spoons look.  I can't imagine anyone would hide these in a drawer!

Amazon
I've been looking for some quality measuring cups to replace my cheap plastic cups.  These even have 2/3 cups, and 3/4 cups, which are often missing from other sets.

Next month: Christmas Pinning and Pining!










0 comments:

Post a Comment