Friday, August 16, 2013

Pinning and Pining: August 2013 Football Edition

Ah, football season is back, and this month's Pinning and Pining is all about football, specifically the Packers!

Pining:

Pinterest
The artwork is very nice, and fitting for how people see professional athletes.  Often, people forget that athletes are just people, and when they act like horrible people (ahem, hernandez), everyone is surprised.  Off soapbox now.  I like Bart Starr the most, because it seems exactly like him, smiling and happy.


Pinterest
I like this pin up art because it looks retro and sophisticated, which is clearly difficult (google image search "packers pinup").  I would never own this art, but I admire it.

Pining:

This is a screen shot from google image search.  I love when Rodgers has fun with the facial hair!  I'm hoping for some more this season.

  
Etsy
Etsy
Etsy
I love all of these necklaces from Etsy seller Wildflowers & Grace.  They are exactly my style, and would be great for game day!

Packers
I'm one of the few people who love the throwback uniform.  I even own a Rodgers throwback uniform.  The Packers will wear them in October vs the Browns.  I can't wait!

GO PACKERS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment