Sunday, September 28, 2014

Closet Redesign

I have had a jewelry armoire for a few years now.  It held all of my jewelry, most of which I never wore.  I decided to get real, a piece of furniture to hold items that I rarely or never wear, is a waste.  I converted part of my section of the closet to be a useful jewelry section.  






*sorry the lighting is poor, the closet light is all I had.*

I donated all the jewelry I didn't wear or want, and my friend wanted the old armoire. I know she will put it to good use!  

I removed 2 shelves, one to add the drawer, and one to be hang jewelry on the sides.  This part of the closet was a shallow PAX wardrobe, so I went to Ikea and found the drawer and hooks for my size PAX.

I like this because I get to see all the jewelry I actually wear. The drawer hides other jewelry (bulky, or sentimental) and jewelry care supplies.

I hope to add a mirror along the back wall someday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment