Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pinning and Pining: January 2014

Well, it's a new year, and I'm looking forward to finding more to pin and pine.   January is a little slim right now.

Pinning:


Pinterest
I collect fortune cookie fortunes, and I think a bowl full of these clay fortune cookies would be fantastic!  May have my summer project lined up.

Pinterest
I found this at the right time.  We have one of these in Nick's office, and I would love to do this when we redo the floors in there this year.

Pining:



I'm pining for a new job.  I've been looking for a couple months, but haven't gotten very far.  I'm trying to keep optimistic, but it's been tough.  Hopefully, soon.

Colorado Avalanche
 I'm very excited to go to my first Colorado Avalanche game next week.  I've been wanting to go for a long time.  We are in the lower section, 3 row in the corner.  I can't wait to see the hits that close!

Next month, I will be pinning and pining sooner to give Nick a chance to get me something for Valentine's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment