Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Pinning and Pining: December Wish List Edition


This month is all about the holidays.  I miss snow living in Florida, but I try to get into the holiday spirit with a Christmas tree, and cooking.

Pinning:
 I made this last year, and it was delicious!  I plan on making this every year.


This is my most repinned and liked pin on Pinterest.  I found this years ago, and finally pinned it last year.

Pining:
Nick and I don't usually exchange gifts.  We agree to buy things we've really wanted and call them "Christmas gifts".  This year Nick bought a Xbox One, and a new electric razor.  I bought some Packer items, and tickets to see NHL game (Avalanche @ Lightning).  I have lots of things I'm interested in though.  Below is my wish list of things I've been pining for, in no particular order:

Jewelry:







Accessories:



Bath and Body:





Home:





Kitchen:






Books:




Sports:





These are just a sampling of things I'd like to have, but of course don't need.  All I really need, I have.  And I'm grateful to be in a place in my life where I have the opportunity to get the things I want, and not have to decide which need is more important.  A sentiment I hope all of us remember this holiday season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment