Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hiding the Electrical Panel

Our electrical panel is visible as soon as you open the front door.  It's quite unattractive.  I decided I wanted to hide it instead of paint it.
 
  
I originally thought I was going to have to get a custom made frame, but while I was at Michael's Crafts getting a mat cut, and I noticed that they sell build-your-own frame kits.  I needed an 18 inch, and a 40 inch, to made the frame.  Add some cork, some cardboard, and fabric, and *poof* you've got a beautiful cork board.





So now, we have a nice hidden electrical panel.  Next week, if it's not raining, I'm planning on painting the front porch. 

AFI Top 100 Update: We watched #9 Vertigo, and #99 Toy Story this weekend.  8 down, 92 to go.

2 comments:

  1. Out of all the suggestions I have researched online, this looks great! Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete