Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Office Color!

Last weekend, I tested a color I thought would work well in Nick's office.  After months of debating colors, I came down to Castle Path and Wheat Bread by Behr.  I decided that Wheat Bread would be better.  The sample went down, and I was comfortable with it.  I bought a gallon of Premium Plus Ultra, because I love the paint and primer in one.  I buy only satin paint, because I like the sheen that comes off of it.  I think it gives it a more expensive look.



After I started painting it on, I realized that I LOVE this color.  It's a prefect greige.  It looks a little more brown in real life than these pictures show.  Nick insists that it is grey, but I see it as brown-grey.   I think I could paint the whole house this color.  If you're looking for a great neutral color, I would recommend Wheat Bread by Behr.
I'm only half done with Nick's office.  Saturday afternoon, we helped Nick's sister, and her husband pack for their move to Mississippi.  And this weekend we will be in Wisconsin for my family's Xmas.  So this room won't be done for at least a couple weeks.  I'll post more pictures when it's all done.

What is your favorite paint color?

0 comments:

Post a Comment